Be part of the Paws Vegas Chamber of Commerce by joining us as a Vendor for Fur-Eh! 2018!
This year, our “Dealers Den” will be transformed into the city of Paws Vegas featuring some iconic landmarks.
Will you set up shop as part of exciting Furmont Street or on the dazzling Paws Vegas Strip? Maybe a shop near Hoofer Dam or in the nearby Valley of Fur National Park?
Either way, don’t miss your chance to be part of the heart of the action in our Dealers Den!
Last year’s Dealers Den (Dogsmeade Village) sold out and was (as always) the highest attended area of Fur-Eh! A recent survey showed that nearly 80 percent of respondents visited the Dealers Den at least once during Fur-Eh!, so this is a great opportunity to see and to be seen by Fur-Eh! attendees!
IF YOU WERE UNABLE TO GET A TABLE DURING OUR “LOTTERY”, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REGISTER FOR OUR WAITING LIST.
This year, our Dealers Den spaces will be sold in two stages.
Starting at 10am Mountain Time, Wednesday November 1, 2017, a total of 20 spaces will be sold. These must be paid in full by end of day November 30, 2017.
UPDATE: The first release is complete and all spaces have been sold.
Due to the unprecedented demand on our initial release date, those who were unable to secure a space as part of the initial release may now sign up for the 2nd Round “lottery” here: https://goo.gl/forms/BWZh2QxFeX6gsFQ02
On Friday December 1, 2017, the balance of the spaces (plus any spaces not previously paid for from the original 20 spaces offered on November 1) will be offered by way of draw. Anyone who is successful with the draw will be given until December 31, 2017 to complete their payment for their space or they will forfeit their awarded space.
All remaining spaces will be offered to those who were not able to secure a space previously starting January 16, 2018.
Cost of a standard space with one 6′ x 30″ table is $60 with no power. You will have approximately 6’w x 4’d of space. Decorations are permitted, but no structures may be built in any standard space.
For Fur-Eh! 2018, there are two Dealer UPGRADE packages available at checkout!
– BOOTH UPGRADE – $10 (per space) – Expands your space to 7′ x 7′ and your option of 1 or 2 tables to be placed within that space. You may also decorate and/or build a structure in this space if you wish, but it is not required. Please note: If you purchase 2 standard spaces and wish to upgrade to booth space, you MUST purchase two booth upgrades.
– POWER UPGRADE – $20 – Adds a power drop. You need only purchase ONE power upgrade regardless of how many standard/booth spaces you purchase.
EXAMPLES OF CHARGES:
If you wanted one standard space (which comes with one table) and wanted to add power, you will be paying $80. ($60 + $20)
If you want two standard spaces (which comes with two tables and want to add power, you will be paying $140. ($60 + $60 + $20)
If you wanted a single booth (which comes with one or two tables in that 7′ x 7′ space) and wanted power, you will be paying $90. ($60 + $10 + $20)
If you wanted a double booth (you can have up to 4 tables in the 7′ x 14′ space) and wanted power, you will be paying $160. ($60 + 10 + $60 + $10 + $20)
1. Maximum of 2 standard/booth spaces per vendor.
2. You may share a space or booth space with a maximum of one other person.
3. Power drops may NOT be shared between vendors/booth spaces.
4. You are encouraged to decorate your standard or booth spaces in a theme-appropriate manor. Prizes will be awarded for best decorated spaces/booths (details to come). Structures may only be built in booth spaces and must be approved by Fur-Eh! prior to build.
5. In some cases, you may be placed in or by an area that is already being themed by Fur-Eh!
6. While we will do our best to maintain quality wi-fi during the event, we cannot guarantee that you will have consistent or completely reliable access to the internet.
7. Setup & tear down times/dates will be announced closer to the event, but we anticipate that you will have access on Thursday June 14, starting at 9am.
8. The Dealers Den will operate on Friday June 15, Saturday June 16 and Sunday June 17, 2018 with hours to be announced at a later date.
9. Any adult merchandise must be hidden from plain view and must not be sold/shown to any minors.
10. For the comfort and safety of your fellow Dealers, a limited number of individuals will be permitted to operate/staff your space/booth at any given time.
11. No animals of ANY kind are permitted in the Dealers Den due to health regulations and for the comfort of all vendors & Guests.
12. You may NOT transfer your space/booth to another Dealer in the event that you are unable to attend.
13. There are NO REFUNDS of your Dealers Den fees after February 28, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the Dealers Den, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org