Our first contest was so much fun, we’ve decided it needed a sequel!
Make your best pitch for your new movie and win a credit towards your “crew” registration at Fur-Eh! 2019.
Your “pitch” can be in the form of a written short story, artwork (such as a movie poster depicting a parody of a real film) or a video (such as a movie trailer). Submit it to us by the end of November 2018 and our Executive Producers will review all submissions and choose 1 or more winners. Each winning submission will receive a credit of $45 towards their registration regardless of which level they chose to register at.
1. Written works must not be greater than 2,000 words.
2. Artwork must be a minimum of 300dpi and may be in landscape or portrait orientation.
3. Video submissions must not be greater than 5 minutes in length.
4. Musical submissions must not be greater than 7 minutes in length.
5. All submissions must be original works.
6. All submissions must be “G” or “PG” rated.
7. Submissions NOT selected by Fur-Eh! will not appear in any of our promotional material without consent.
8. Winning submissions become the property of Canadian Anthropomorphics Inc. and may be used without further compensation for promotional purposes (with credit).
9. Submit your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CONTEST” in the subject line.
10. Submissions will be accepted starting now until 11:59pm MST November 30, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact us at email@example.com